Driving the Improvement of and Access to the Quality of People‘s Lives
The healthcare, active lifestyle and wellness market continues to be transformed consumer’s, employer’s, payor’s desire to lower the cost of healthcare, provide improved access to services and solutions and to improve people’s quality of health to create an environment of “well care” versus “sick care”.
- • 76 million Baby Boomers–the nation’s most affluent demographic–were born between 1946 and 1960, with 11,000 turning 50 every day
- • 80 million Gen Y’s are watching their parents age
- • Over 30 million more Americans have access to healthcare
- • Highly fragmented markets create significant opportunities
- • Healthcare services, active lifestyles and wellness solutions must demonstrate proven results and improve compliance
Pulse Equity Partners looks to invest in companies serving this dynamic and growing marketplace, particularly those with differentiated offerings and proven business results. Pulse invests in the organizational and operational infrastructure integral to the growth of successful businesses, along with an appropriate conservative capital base. We do not employ significant financial leverage in order to allow companies to reinvest their profits in the business and continue to grow. We’re not like other private equity firms. We’re smaller, more hands on, and a stronger guide to our portfolio companies to support their vision for growing businesses. Yours perhaps? Let’s find out.
Did You Know?
An Epidemic of Rising Costs
Health benefit costs are the third largest employer expense, and healthcare is the fastest-growing national expense.
Source: Kaiser Family Foundation